Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cold Day in the Tropics

It's been raining the past few weeks. It's understandable with the start of the wet season. The weather's now either raining and cloudy; or cloudless, windless and blazing hot. Today squarely falls into the category of rainy. We've already had several huge deluges where the clouds unleash an avalanche of water today. The conditions have been heavily overcast with near constant rain. As a result, it's relatively cold. How, relatively cold you may ask? 78 degrees Fahrenheit. After living in Tahoe and the Pacific Northwest for several winter, that's not a temperature that I would have ever considered labelling as cold. Probably just a sign that I've been living in the tropics for almost 6 months and my body temperature regulation has gone to shit. Better go get a hot chocolate to help me tough it out.

1 comment:

  1. its only november and were already down in the 30's.. may your tears freeze on my shoulder

    ReplyDelete