Thursday, May 23, 2013

That's a wrap!

Sara and I had our last day of work in the Office of the Attorney General on Wednesday last week. Since then it's been a flurry of packing and paperwork (OK the paperwork part wasn't a flurry, it's just been showing up at the Payroll Office everyday for the past 8 days to get them to figure out my final payment and W-2 amounts). We had a tofa lunch with our coworkers last Friday and a Waterslide Tofa Party out at Coconut Point on Saturday. I walked away from the slide battered and bruised, but with a huge grin on my face. The grin was less enthusiastic on Sunday when one of those wounds started to get infected, but a trip to the emergency room and a double dose of antibiotics later, I'm good to go. Since then it's been farewells and packing. We had a wonderful goodbye dinner last night with a group at Moana O Sina. If we were able to get meals that nice and in that kind of atmosphere, there wouldn't be as much of a push from Sara and I to leave. Alas, the best meal I had on the island was my last night before flying out. Too little, too late to convince Sara and I to re-up. Next up is two nights in Honolulu followed by five weeks in Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia. Not sure what our internet connections will be during that time, but wanted to update the blog one last time before Sara and I shut off our internet connection here.

1 comment:

  1. Lựa chọn màu sắc, phụ kiện sàn cũng tương đối quan trọng, đa phần bạn thấy mọi người hay chọn phào chân tường với gam màu đồng với tường hay Sàn gỗ kronopol cao cấp, tuy nhiên chính xác nhất vẫn là màu của khuôn cửa.

    ReplyDelete