Monday, May 9, 2011

Samoa in the News and Car Issues

After weeks of looking for new and researching the Samoas, I've come to the conclusion that there is relatively little available online about the Samoan Island chain. That said, it's nice to see a little news about the part of the world I'll be moving to in less than a week: Samoa Proposes Moving the International Date Line

Looks like "Independent" Samoa is looking to move forward a day, or potentially be a day off from the island Sara and I are moving. Should make for easy time travel once we're there.

Also, Sacramento got a parting shot at me over the weekend. I've been trying to sell my Jeep for the past few weeks. Unfortunately someone took a fancy to less than the whole of my Cherokee on Saturday and smashed the window and left with the stereo. All of a sudden my effort to get a decent price for my car just got much harder. I'm ready to put that aspect of mainland life behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment